Conflict Minerals Policy
SPF America is committed to responsibly sourcing materials used in our facility. While not directly required to comply with conflict minerals reporting requirements we understand our role in the supply chain of our customers. SPF America feels obligated to not knowingly contribute to human rights violations through sourcing of our materials.
It is SPF America's policy to not knowingly use 'conflict minerals' sourced from the conflict region of the Democratic Republic of the Congo and surrounding countries in the parts and assemblies we manufacture for customers.
Based on a reasonable inquiry of our suppliers, to our knowledge, the parts and assemblies we manufacture for customers do not use "conflict minerals" originating from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and surrounding countries.
To request a copy of the SPF America EICC GeSI Conflicting Minerals Reporting Template, please contact us.
SPF America is committed to caring for our environment, the health of our employees and the well-being of the communities where we conduct business. The employees of SPF America are the foundation of a successful environmental management system and are encouraged and educated based on the following objectives.
The objectives of SPF America's environmental policy include:
- Dispose of all wastes safely and responsibly
- Reduce hazardous wastes and eliminate where possible
- Recycle whenever practical
- Continual improvement to reduce waste
- Meet or exceed legal requirements regarding environmental protection
- Work with local utility providers to reduce peak demands
- Work with customers and suppliers to reduce environmental impact
- Update to more energy efficient equipment